You count on your brakes every time you drive. You can usually tell when something feels off because you've gotten used to your brakes. You know how they sound, how the pedal feels, and how quickly they stop your vehicle. Then one day your brakes just aren't the same. They're making an unusual sound. Your pedal feels funny, and you need to press it farther. Worst of all, it takes longer and longer to come to a stop.
We created Castoro Brake Service for you. Brake pads and rotors wear out from the immense friction and heat they encounter. Air gets into brake lines. And your brake system has dozens of other components that can wear out at any time. Our expertise can restore your confidence in your brakes.
When you come in for any brake problem, our team conducts a multi-point inspection of your brakes. Then we take the time to thoroughly explain your vehicle's condition and tell you which problems are urgent (and which can wait). We discuss the best options for your budget and provide a written estimate before making any repairs.
Types of Brake Service at Castoro:
- Multi-Point Brake Inspection - to diagnose that spongy brake pedal, discover why your brake light is on, or just check out your brakes as part of routine maintenance.
- Brake Pad Replacement - for routine brake maintenance.
- Brake Rotor Service - to complete your brake pad replacement. We'll smooth out brake pad wear if necessary, or recommend new rotors if you need them.
- Brake Shoe Replacement - similar to brake pad replacement but for drum style brakes.
- Brake Drum Service - similar to brake rotor service but for drum style brakes.
- Brake Fluid Service - from routine brake fluid exchange to brake fluid leak repair.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Service - from your ABS sensors to the system computer module.
- Brake Repair - to all parts of your brake system, from the power brake booster to the parking brake assembly.
Whether you suspect a brake problem (thanks to your brake light, brake pedal, or a suspicious leak), or you've just hit your vehicle’s recommended service interval, start by requesting a brake service appointment today.