You should inspect your steering and suspension system at least once a year in order to prevent any serious repairs. When you notice the first warning signs of a faulty steering and suspension system, swing by Castoro so our expert technicians can diagnose the problem and fix it in no time.
Common warning signs that indicate you need to have your steering and suspension system inspected by Castoro:
- Tires shake or wander
- Problems while driving on uneven roadways or dips
- Difficulties when steering
- Steering seems to be slipping
- The vehicle is still bouncing after going over a bump
- Pulling to the side
Castoro's certified mechanics can examine all of your steering and suspension components in order to make sure that your steering and shocks are operating properly, and will also inspect:
- Power steering fluid
- Shocks or Struts replacement
- The tightness of bolts and nuts
- Used or loose power steering belts
Castoro's expert mechanics will also inspect your wheel balance and tire to see whether the problems are tire-related or not.